Becoming a Family through the MIRACLE of Adoption & Celebrating LIFE...
Friday, August 14, 2009
Medical Clinic Visit
All children must have a physical examination before coming home with their forever families. This morning, Zoe had hers. She cried her eyes out... and I was tearful too! Here I am... thinking I am this tough nurse Mom. Nope! When you see your own child crying, it is the hardest thing in the world. I was so stressed out. I could not wait for the whole ordeal to be OVER! We headed back to our hotel room afterwards & I snuggled with my Zoe girl in a blanket to calm her & help her feel safe.
Beautiful Banyan Tree we passed walking to the clinic
My poor scared Zoe... Hurry up doctor!
Safe in Mommy's Arms
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.