She is the most precious baby ever. Her eyes have captivated my soul. When I do get the pleasure of her making some eye contact with me... her eyes are just so beautiful.
She was fascinated by the toys we brought. She studies everything (kind of like her Momma). She watches EVERY LITTLE THING! And she loves touching things with her hands. She seems to really like anything that has a texture to it and not necessarily sounds. Grandpa Willie turned on the TV and she was mesmerized by it. I think maybe she has never seen a TV?
I was nervous about putting her down to sleep but I just put her in the crib, tucked her in, kissed her forehead, walked away to the bathroom to cleans bottles, etc. Came back out 5 minutes later and she was out like a light. Seriously... how much easier can that get?
Thank you everyone for your prayers, I was prepared for a screaming baby this afternoon and that's not what I got at all. I am desperately missing Eric and wishing so much that he could be here right now... but I know that he is with me at heart.
Enjoy the pictures!!!
![]() |
| There she is!!! On the couch... |
![]() |
| Looking at me for the FIRST TIME! |
![]() |
| I am finally a Mommy!!! |
![]() |
| Finally with my family! |























No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.