Sunday, March 21, 2010

Ireland Sheep Farm

Our veterinarian raises sheep with her husband.  And over the years, I am happy to say that she has become not only Riley's doctor but also our friend.  This year she invited us over to her farm.  And Zoe got to feed the chickens and see the sheep!  We were truly amazed at how comfortable Zoe was around the animals.  And you know I was in heaven being around all the animals (especially the baby lambies)... as Eric said "You could have stayed there all day!"  And he is SO RIGHT!





Dr. Ireland & daughter Cassidy

Zoe ran after those sheep like they were hers...

Look hard & you will see Zoe.  I could not believe how far off she ran after the sheep.
Oops!  She realized how far she was from Mommy.  I ran out to her & scooped her up with a million kisses!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.