Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Zoe!

Zoe is now 2!  So hard to believe.  We did a little family party here at the house.  When I put her down for her nap, I came downstairs and decorated the kitchen so that when she woke up, it would surprise her (and indeed it did).  She is so much fun!  

When it came time to eat birthday cake... she would NOT touch it AT ALL with her hands!  She wanted a spoon.  Eric was so disappointed!  He wanted to see her make the biggest mess.  Oh well... our little lady doesn't like anything that is messy.  That's just who she is.  And we LOVE HER!

Enjoy the many pictures...



Looking into the Kitchen
























I think she likes it!

YeYe's gift of the baby stroller was the favorite!

Here is our beautiful 2 year old!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.