Saturday, March 6, 2010

Big Apple Circus

We took Zoe to the Big Apple Circus that came in town to celebrate her birthday.  She LOVED it!  YeYe & Grandma Louise joined us.

I have a funny story to share.  As we were walking away from the circus after the show, this lady about my age passed by us and said, "I have been watching your baby and she can really walk SO GOOD!  Congrats!"  So, I just responded, "Oh thanks."  Then, 5 mins passed by and I thought to myself, "She is 2 years old!  She ought to be walking pretty good by that age."  I shared this with my mother-in-law and we just laughed.  Zoe is 2 years old but she is so stinkin small (she's wearing 12 month clothes) so she may appear younger for her age and maybe that's what prompted that lady to make that comment.  She probably thought our girl was only a year old. ???




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.