Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Are They Twins?


"Are they twins?" is a question I get asked almost every single day now.  And I think it's because Noah has grown leaps and bounds here lately that the kids literally are the same size (Noah might even be a bit bigger).  These super cute t-shirts were a gift from a sweet friend when we first came home with Noah.  Finally, after one and a half years... both kids can now wear them.  I think they are going to be worn A LOT to help with the whole twins question!  ; ) 

And I have to add that when I told Noah what his shirt said... He was not impressed and went on to explain to me that he was a "Big Brother instead" and ironically... he kind of is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.