We started out our day visiting a temple overlooking the ocean (absolutely beautiful). Then, ate lunch in yet another "hole in the wall" place (Eric was in pure heaven and I was well... you know.) For all our friends that have adopted from China - our guides totally took us to places that are catered to be Western-friendly foods...Seriously. I have never in my life seen such foods as I have on this trip and I have traveled the world. Then we headed over to Queen's Head (a natural rock erosion site, very neat); also found a beach there where I was able to collect some sea glass & sea pottery (I was so excited!). Then, visited 2 more beautiful temples and ended our day at the Night Market where we purchased a scroll for Noah (hand painted right in front of us).
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.