Becoming a Family through the MIRACLE of Adoption & Celebrating LIFE...
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Riding the School Bus
Well... Zoe is riding the school bus to her Language Group now twice a week. Her teacher actually recommended her doing this initially (to help build up independence which will help with speech)... Uh... she is 2 years old?! Mommy says no. Well, after picking her up from class, she kept pointing & motioning to the school bus (because she saw her classmate get on). And the bus driver was so sweet and let Zoe climb in and sit in a seat. She was BEAMING! You couldn't wipe that smile off her face! So, I asked "Zoe, do you want to ride the bus?" And she shook her head "yes" - So, I called transportation and set Zoe up as a trial. Well... as much as I am proud to report (I am so sad too)... she climbed up on that bus this morning, waved goodbye.. (I followed behind in my car). She didn't cry! And her bus driver said she smiled the whole way to school. There she goes... growing up already! Slow down I say!!!
Waving bye bye to Daddy
In her 5 point harness... holding her panda (of course)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.