As I sat on
my Grandmother’s front porch watching my children ride their tricycles all down
her long driveway and sidewalks… I was hit by a wave of nostalgia realizing
that “I” did the same exact thing some 30 years ago… Wow! It was a special moment and my eyes started
to tear up with joy when all of a sudden, the moment got interrupted when Zoe
stopped her tricycle suddenly, held up her hand (like she was holding
something) and she made the sounds “beep, beep, beep” (I just sat there
watching her with interest… what was she doing?). Then, she responded “Oh! I see!
My GPS says that I need to go that way!”
I turned my head and burst into laughter… Yes, prime example of how much
the world has changed since I was a kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.