Thursday, June 2, 2011

Fayetteville, NC

We are on our way down to our SC beach vacation with our China travel families... to celebrate 2 years since all of our Gotcha Days of our Guangdong Girls.  Cannot wait to see everyone!

So, we stopped in Fayetteville, NC to visit & decorate Grandma & Grandad's grave.  It was a quick stop... I went to town getting the flowers ready when all of a sudden I look to my left and see Zoe doing the same thing on her own.  Eric caught the picture.  It made me cry... maybe because I wish my grandparents could have met her.

  
Then after we were done... Zoe just started running & giggling all over the graveyard... and it hit me... this is EXACTLY what my grandparents would have wanted... laughs & smiles as we remember their precious lives & spirits.  I hope they could see us from heaven today... especially this little miracle in my life named Zoe.

Playing "I'm Going to Get You!"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.