Sunday, May 8, 2011
Mother's Day Thoughts
As I was washing the dishes at the kitchen sink with the window open... I hear all this giggling. I look out the window and see Eric & Zoe playing in the backyard having the best time together. It melts my heart. And I am reminded once again what a beautiful blessing we have in our daughter. Tears (happy ones) begin to flow uncontrollably and in that moment, I made peace in my heart regarding our second adoption. With all the hooplah and political red tape going on right now in Taiwan with international adoptions... I made peace within that if it happens, it is meant to be... If it doesn't, then we will be more than thrilled to spend our lives with our Zoe. She is such a miracle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.