Our little girl ended up in the ER this past weekend (she accidentally got pushed off the equipment by her cousin). It was truly a horrible experience all around. I practically had to DEMAND that she be given Tylenol with Codeine to help with her pain! The attending doctor said "Oh... that is really strong medicine for a 2 year old." Rolling my eyes... are you kidding me??? I promptly INFORMED her that my daughter has undergone anesthesia/surgery 4 times in the past 4 months and can handle Tylenol Codeine WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM! She then asks me "Are you sure?" Uhhhhh... I am the Mommy! I SHOULD BE THE ONE WHO KNOWS! Uggghhhh... Anyway, I wanted to share these pictures of Zoe sporting off her waterproof bright pink cast in smiles. She is doing much better! NOTHING seems to hold her down... literally. What resilience she has!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.