Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Riley Love...

Just PRECIOUS!  I witnessed the most AMAZING thing this afternoon.  Zoe spontaneously went up to Riley & started hugging & kissing him ALL ON HER OWN!  Grabbed the camera and I was able to capture these.  Riley just endured her.

To be quite honest, I started crying (happy tears) when I saw this happen.  The reason being... when Zoe was placed in my arms, I don't think she had ever been hugged or kissed.  It just seemed very foreign to her.  Honestly when I kissed her the first time, I think it scared her.  So, to see this little girl show & give affection on her own just brought me full circle in her short life.  It just tears me up.  And yes... she does kiss us too.  ; )  It might be a wet & sloppy one, but its the best!  ha ha 

Hugging Riley


Kissing Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.