Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Our TA Arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Our TA (Travel Approval) arrived today from China! I was sitting at my desk at work when Leigh Anne from our adoption agency called... I answered and said hello (not expecting to receive this news because I had called her earlier today with a question... so I thought she was just returning my call)... She says, "Hi Karen! Want to go to China?" I literally screamed at my desk and ran out of the room to get all the details! I was sooooo surprised! Leigh Anne then says... "Well, we could get you in our group leaving on Aug 6th or you could wait until the 21st... whichever is easier for you." Uhhhh.... I informed her "I will be leaving with the Aug 6th group!!! I would leave right now if I was allowed to!!!" She just laughed... less than 2 weeks to get packed... Wow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.